Brightening Eye Cream
The power of the CBD Brightening Eye Cream is exactly what you need to feel like your most luxurious self while always looking and feeling young, fresh, and bright-eyed. With the nourishing properties of rich coconut and shea butter and the special blend of sacha inchi, aloe vera, and eyebright extracts to fight puffiness, you really can’t go wrong. This Brightening Eye Cream with CBD is the perfect addition to your skin care routine!
- Hemp Extract: Superior Broad Spectrum formula with CBD, CBG, and CBN.
- Eyebright Extract: Astringent that reduces under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Contains soothing properties that help with overall appearance.
- Organic Shea Butter: An excellent natural emollient and humectant that is high in fatty content that will lock in moisture.
- Sacha Inchi Peptides: Helps decrease under-eye swelling for a more contoured appearance.
- Organic Aloe Vera:Helps relieve puffiness or swelling under the eye.
- Glycerin: A moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of the skin, which hydrates it.
- Infused with Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract for extra soothing power
- Created with a potent CBD concentration of 650 mg per ounce
- Free of perfumes, dyes, sulfates, parabens, and gluten
All Ingredients: Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Organic Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Extract (Sacha Inchi Peptides), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, and Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
Directions: Dip your fingertip into the tub and apply gently around the eye contour. Lightly pat onto the skin until it is fully absorbed; avoid rubbing. Eye cream is best applied every morning and evening after cleansing and exfoliation of the face. Try using our Creamy Cleanser or Exfoliating Facial Cleanser to ensure a clean canvas to apply toners, masks, and moisturizers.
Generally when applying skin care products, it is best to go from the lightest products to the heaviest. For example, use your cleanser, then toner/serums, then move into the heavier and creamier products like masks before finally locking everything in with a moisturizer.